Translate

Friday 21 August 2015

New Desk!!

Hi Bloggers,

I was missing crafting so much I begged hubby to let me dig my stash back out, but I limited myself to what I could fit on my bureau display cabinet.
Problem was it was on opposite side of the room to my PC and next to the TV and I just could not get comfortable sat there. 
My darling hubby Andrew said to look for a new desk, Being limited on funds and space I knew I had my work cut out for me.
After a few days of searching I found the ideal desk and Andrew ordered it for me.

It arrived today (yay happy dance) and Andrew got straight to work assembling it while I started sorting through everything (again) and here is the end result


Excuse the teeny bit of mess - I never said it was a perfect end result lol - I now can't wait to start playing again so watch this space.
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm happy to see such wonderful work can come out of such small quarters! Welcome to my tiny craft space world! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete