Translate

Saturday 12 December 2015

And then he kissed me.....

Hi Blogland

I was busy doing some stuff online the other day listening to my music (set to random as you do) and then the song 
"And then he kissed me" by The crystals came on and suddenly I had an idea for a journal page and couldn't wait to play.

Here is the finished result


Recipe
My Journal
Black Gesso
Stencils (Dylusions and TCW)
3D Gloss Gel (Reeves)
G45 Papers Mon Amour
Indigo Blu Script Stamp
Grey Paint
Mod Podge (Matte)

Amazing what ideas pop in your head when you least expect it.
Hope you like it

Huggles
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's so romantic! He looks like a real gentleman. (Mind drifts off to my prince hmmm) and back on the room. Lol gorgon work sandy and really made me smile. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgon ??? Flipping auto correct. Gorgeous sandy gorgeous! Lol

      Delete