Translate

Thursday 21 January 2016

Week #3 - Journal 52

hi blogland

Am a bit late in sharing this page - oopsies - so keeping it short and sweet.
As you may have noticed I have been following Journal52 and having a go at each weeks prompts, you can find week 3's prompt here

It's a prompt based in memory of the legend that is David Bowie, may he R.I.P, we had to quote a song lyric, could be one of his or any of our choosing. 
Any one who knows me is fully aware of my passion for music, I listen to pretty much anything and everything, which makes choosing a lyric from a favorite song next to impossible, HOWEVER I always seem to have the lyric I used in my head ALL THE TIME lol

Recipe
Journal
Dylusion Paint
Mask/stencil
Various pens

Thanks for looking
huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment