Translate

Sunday 6 March 2016

CWWC Challenge #114 - Washi Tape

Hi blogland

Today I am sharing something new with you all, it my first DT piece for Crafting When We Can!!
This is a fortnightly challenge blog and boy do we have some fantastic sponsors to showcase. 
This week we have the GAWJUSS StarStampz sponsoring us, thank you kindly, and our theme is WASHI TAPE.

Here is my project using Spring Sunshine how adorable is she?
I used washi tape to make a rosette flower (surprisingly easy to do, even if I did get a bit twisted and tangled lol)

I look forward to seeing you join in with us, so make sure you drop by and check out the fabby DT creations, am sure you will be inspired, check out the yummy prize on offer and leave some love.

Huggles
xoxox


2 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable! I love the flower you created. I haven't seen that before so I'll have to look it up. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete