Translate

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Hello

Hello Blogland

I wanted to share a quick card I made, at the moment I feel my style of card making is keeping it simple.

Recipe
Teal Zeal Memento Ink
Butterfly stamps - Unknown Brand
Black and White cardstock
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal
Foam Tape
Glue

I have decided to enter this into the following challenges

Thank you for popping by my blog, please leave me a comment to let me know you dropped by, it is always appreciated also become a follower by clicking the follower badge in the side bar.

Huggles
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful monochromatic card! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be simple but it's STUNNING! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I really enjoy the layering of stamps and papers. I think your simple color palette makes it that much more beautiful <3 Thanks for joining in the fun at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card. Love the clean lines. Thank you for joining us the Make My Monday Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini DT.

    ReplyDelete