Translate

Friday 27 July 2018

Today is full of Possibilities

Hello Blogland

Ok I am just not going to justify the lapses between posts, I am just going to accept I am terrible at blogging (but getting better at using instagram does that count?)

I want to share a little project I just completed.

Recently I have been obsessed with playing with colour and creating backgrounds using different mediums and techniques.
Today I actually made something with one of the many background pages.


Recipe
Index Card
Distress Oxides
Archival Inks
AALL & Create Stamps
Dina Wakley Stamp
Washi Tape
Liquitex Matt Medium Gel
Tim Holtz Small Talk Word Stickers
Uniball White Gel Pen
White Sharpie Marker
Mermaid Marker

I am getting braver playing with brighter colours and not over thinking things - slow process but am getting there.

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment