Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Butterfly ATC's

Hello bloggers

Today I am sharing a little random project I made yesterday, a couple of ATC's.

Recipe
Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Paints
Paper Artsy Crackle medium
Glitter Glue
Archival ink
Tim Holtz chit chat stickers

I started off knowing I wanted to do a crackle effect in the background so used the paper artsy paints and medium to achieve this, but other than that I didn't yet know what direction I wanted to go in.
After searching through my stash I remembered the circle and square wooden embellishments I had from Fernli Designs so dug those out and had a play with layouts, once I was happy I paints them with PaperArtsy Paint in chalk, then had an idea of adding images inside them and turn them into mini frames, but what could I use?
It was one of those Ah ha moments, Vilda stamps to the rescue!
I was given this set as a thank you and I adore them and not really had much chance to really use them - til now.
I was happy with the result but knew it needed that something extra so used the glitter glue and Chit Chat stickers to finish them off.
The end result is so pretty and I love them.

If you think so too please leave me some love in comments below.

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment