Translate

Thursday 25 August 2016

New Botanicals Collection

Hello bloggers

Time for me to share with you the absolutely beautiful new dies launched today over at Craft Stash.


I was very lucky to have the chance to play with


It is such a shame I could not get a clearer photo of the detailed embossing the die has in the cut out, it is really something to see.
The crisp clear cut is obvious and amazing for such an intricate die, and that is really something for someone like me who has a tendency to be heavy handed.



I must admit I loved using the 'negative' of this die, it lends itself to so many design options, each one so effective and you do not lose any of the detail of the die itself (well not really)

Go check the rest of the collection out, you'll not be disappointed.

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment