Translate

Monday 19 December 2016

Second GDT Project for XCS

Hello Blogland,

Time for me to share my second GDT Project for XCS

This time I altered a Fernli Tall Bird house.
The roof comes off so that it can be filled with treasures - Like Choccies.
I used my fave background technique - crumpled tissue paper - and covered the whole thing. gave it a coat of black gesso before using various colours of Gilding Polish.
For the feature on the front I used a chipboard heart, I filled the hollow with some pebeo fantasy paint but didn't like the way it turned out so covered it up with more gilding polish.
Once that was dry I then glued the Bronze Filigree heart flourish to the front and added extra bling.
For the charm dangle I used a selection of beads and bronze findings and added Tag Charm to the bottom.
To attach to the room I punched a small hole in the corner and used a jump ring to attach.

And there you have it.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the GDT this month and hope to do so again in the future.
Naomi (owner of XCS) is an independent seller of craft embellishments and is always sourcing more new lines, why not support her growing business, great value for money and fantastic products - you will not be disappointed!!

Huggles
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment